No OIDC client id

when I am executing the query from pod, for below block of code I am getting error: ValueError: No OIDC client id retreived from message handler

code:
pod_identifier = “census-income-yaml-demo”
query = SqlQuery(
query=“”"
SELECT occupation, AVG(age)
FROM df
GROUP BY occupation
“”"
)
#query.execute([pod_identifier])

hi minhajnur.alam,

Can you also share what is being shown in your census-income-yaml-demo pod?

Thanks,
Bristena

Hi minhajnur.alam,

For this pod, if you could share the log file that is saved to the “bitfount_logs” directory (from where you ran the pod or jupyter notebook) as well that would be very helpful.

Blaise

Hi @blaise, Please see the log screenshot below:

Hi @bristena, below is the content being shown on pod:

Hi minhajnur.alam,

Thanks for this. Can you also send a screenshot of what is being printed in the terminal where you are running the pod in?

Bristena

This is exactly coming when I am running on terminal / Jupiter notebook

Can we connect and get into a short meeting/call to show you via screen sharing? it would be a lot easier for me to show you issues at once and easier for you to debug & help

Hi minhajnur.alam,

Thanks for sending over the screenshot. We’ll take a look asap and get back in touch to arrange a chat to get you unblocked.

Thanks for your patience,
Naaman

Hi minhajnur.alam,

I’ve sent you a direct message to arrange a meeting in order to help figure out the error you are having.

Kind regards,
Bristena

Hi minhajnur.alam,

Would you mind sharing which version of Python you’re using?

Thanks,
Naaman

Hi minhajnur.alam,

Might be related to your issue, so we wanted to let you know we discovered an existing Python bug in version 3.9.7. Please see our announcement here.

Kind regards,
Bristena

Okay, thank you so much for your response. I will upgrade to python 3.10 and update you

Hi minhajnur.alam

I think we’re only releasing pip wheels for 3.8 and 3.9. Though I believe the platform does work for 3.10 it might be a bit challenging to find the wheel so it might be best to rather use the later version of 3.9.

Blaise

In 3.9 there is some bug as in this: Dataclasses Bug in Python Version 3.9.7

Still should I use 3.9 version?

Hi, it is only 3.9.7 that has this bug. More recent versions of 3.9 should work. The most recent, for example is 3.9.14.

Okay I will try 3.9.14.